october

10/10/07
I took the state exam for being a CNA. I was so nervous! I really hope I didn't make any silly mistakes! They said it could take a MONTH to get the results back! UGH!

10/17/07
I passed! I got my certifcation in the mail today! I'm so glad I passed. Now hopefully I will get a job.

10/23/07
My first interview is today. I have another one tomorrow. I really hope to be employed soon!

10/31/2000
I decided to go to work part time now that Riley is almost 4 years old. Today is my interview with Ron at Michaels Arts and Crafts.

later that day...
My interview went very well. I didn't expect the person to interview me to be dressed up in a Halloween costume. He was dressed as a surgeon with a mask and fake blood smeared all over him. GROSS!

10/31/2007
I just accepted a job with FMH!

No comments: